Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Where did the time go?

It's been a long 2 years since I last posted - where has the time gone?
Whilst I've been absent I've been putting a lot of time and effort into building up my Jewellery by LOwusu Etsy shop.

 Thankfully the effort has payed off and sales in my little shop have been steady.
Now I'm turning my attentions to my own website and just recently launched www.jewellerybylowusu.com.
 Its still  in its early stages and I'm adding new products daily.

I think I forgot to mention I've taken a big about turn and mainly make Mens jewellery now, although to be fair a lot of my jewellery could be described as unisex.
Anyway I'm off to sort out a long overdue giveaway to celebrate the launch of my website. 
Will be back later with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment