Pages

Friday 19 February 2010

Here we go............

Well this is my first ever post on my brand new blog. I've been wanting to start a blog for a few months now but couldn't even get past the first hurdle of creating a name.
Late last night after vowing to come up with one, Lily's Valley suddenly came into my mind - I like it and I hope others will too.
Now what will I be blogging about - well everyday things, random things, things my kids get up to. I'll keep you updated on how my fledgling business is faring on and off-line.
I'll be publishing pictures of my new designs, hosting regular giveaways and other stuff that I haven't thought of yet.
Talking about giveaways - to christen my new blog I am giving away one of my silver plated round pendants with hanging glass bead - worth $15. You get to choose which hanging glass bead you want in your pendant - there are 5 to choose from. More details to come in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment